Deg is in the animal hospital right now.
My cat buddy has to stay over night to recuperate from surgery. Apparently, he had a life-threatening UTI and blockage. I won’t go into gory details, but it seems like he is going to be okay now.
As soon as the vet said Deg would be okay, I burst into tears. That little guy is like a son to me. He’s family. I love him so much.
Thanks to everyone who suggested I go see the vet right away. The vet said that doing so definitely saved his life.
11 Notes/ Hide
- transqueery said: omg my abby had something similar to that, he had to stay in the hospital for 2 days with a catheter running through his boy bits. It was an expensive vet visit but he has had 3 years of life since then and is still going strong.
- natureslittlecriminal likes this
- politically-incorrect likes this
- mzmew likes this
- zladkohasaboaraffe likes this
- violentkittyhawk said: <3
- i-believe-in-holmes likes this
- wickedkunt said: Oh my goodness, I hope you both are okay! I know my cat is quite literally like my baby, too. I can’t imagine her getting sick. <3
- minakonumnums likes this
- peytonmonster said: Glad to hear your son is doing well. Sending you to love and happy thoughts. Get well soon Deg.
- missvoltairine said: *hugs* my kitten had the same thing himself just last month. It was so upsetting. But he’s back to his old, healthy, cuddly self now, just like Deg will be soon!
- riley-ferretboy-konor posted this